Mixed Media EXPRESSIVE Figures with Annie O'Brien Gonzales
176 Race Street
Let go of realism and create a mixed media figure painting—no drawing skills required! Spend a fun, low-pressure evening creating a colorful painting. This workshop is for artists at any level--even newbies. We will start with acrylic paint to design a colorful underpainting, add collage, stenciling and shiny things to dress up our figures and you will take home your own personal mixed media figure painting.
Materials List: Materials List
*Please bring with you or purchase when you get to A Work of Heart.
1. Synthetic or bristle brush- 1” (sable type watercolor brushes will not work with acrylic painting, we need stiffer brushes! You don’t need to spend a lot on brushes-craft brushes will work.)
2. Acrylic Matte Medium
3. Quality Acrylic Paints small tubes- cadmium yellow medium or hansa yellow, ultramarine blue or pthalo blue, quinacridone magenta, titanium white and your choice of one metallic color (gold, copper etc.)
4. Disposable palette sheets or parchment paper for mixing paint
5. Board or canvas panel 16” × 20”
6. Painting clothes, apron or shirt to protect clothing.
*We will provide water buckets, paper towels, clean up materials, mixed media materials and tools and lots of handouts.
Annie O'Brien Gonzales
Normal Registration: $78, Starting
Online registration for Mixed Media EXPRESSIVE Figures with Annie O'Brien Gonzales is closed. Please call 1(669)292-5001 to check for availability.